Quality, Environment and Occupational Health & Safety Policy
We are committed to :
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by producing to agreed specifications and delivering on contracted terms.
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment to all our Team Members and Business Associates by adopting proactive measures and complying with all applicable rules & regulations.
- Corporate Environment Responsibility including conserving natural resources through process improvements, recycling & waste reduction and minimising pollution.
- Organisational excellence through good corporate governance and industry leadership by integrating the value chain and continual improvement.
- Holistic development of all our Team Members, ethical business practices and engaging with the local community.
- Communicating this Policy and the performance & progress thereof to all stakeholders.
Dated : 03rd July 2012